Hockey Puck, Rattlesnake, Monkey Monkey Underpants

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

(Mini) Chickens and Llamas and Goats?! Oh my!

Today when I was, you know, stalking someone on facebook who I've only met a couple of times (don't judge, you know you do it too) I saw pictures of her holding the most adorable little baby goat, so I clicked on it. It was like a magical door to Narnia had opened for me! This was not a baby goat. This was a full grown African Pygmy Goat! What's that you ask? Oh let me just show you:
Yeah, you're oohing and aahing right now, I know. Calm down... it gets better.
So I keep looking through this photo album (which btw is not even the girl's who I was orginally stalking, it's her aunt's or someone else's I definitely do not know. I love facebook.) and I find that more pictures of tiny animals. Finally I figure out that... are you ready for this?... they are at a Miniature Animal Farm! It's a farm of teeny tiny miniature breeds of animals. OMG I've died and gone to cute and fuzzy heaven! (Don't worry, I checked it out and it's completely legit and safe. They're breeders who are very kind and respectful to the animals.)
You can go to the website here. They even sell the animals. I'm totally asking for this guy

for my next birthday.

I'm absolutely planning on visiting this place ASAP! So I'll be sure to take pictures of the ridiculous cuteness for you!

1 comment:

  1. too funny! My granddad raised goats, and we had some of the pygmy goats, and they are just as cute in person, but if you get one, get a baby and raise it off a bottle, because then it won't be mean! if you raise it like a pet it will be a pet, but if not it won't like you!

    ReplyDelete