Hockey Puck, Rattlesnake, Monkey Monkey Underpants

Monday, February 15, 2010

Welcome people!

So, some of you may know me from here, but I needed a change of scenery so I moved. It's like blogs imitating real life. Derek and I, oh for those of you who don't know Derek, he's this awesome guy who was crazy enough to marry me:




Anyway, Derek and I will be moving to Washington, DC in 6 months. I'll be going to seminary here and he'll be interning for a semester then getting a full time job! So I wanted a place where friends and family (and maybe a few complete strangers) can keep up with what's going on throughout this whole process. Moving 10 hours away is going to make is a little difficult to keep everyone in the loop, so I figured I'd just post our lives on the internet. That's safe, right?


I promise I'll try to update much more consistently than with the last blog. That should be easier since now we actually have things going on in our lives. We are super excited about moving and starting our adventure! Can't wait to share it with you!

2 comments:

  1. I love the header! Gilmore Girls is AWESOME!

    Also, congrats on seminary and the upcoming move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete