Hockey Puck, Rattlesnake, Monkey Monkey Underpants

Monday, July 19, 2010

Let it begin.

I officially packed the first boxes last night. We had our yard sale this weekend and got rid of pretty much everything we weren't planning to take with us. Then the packing had to begin.

People keep asking if I've started counting down the days. I hadn't until this morning. 19. In 19 days I will no longer live in Georgia. I'm excited, and nervous and a little sad. Moving day will be here before I know it.

3 comments:

  1. 19 days?!?!? you've got to me kidding me! makes me sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh!!! that IS so sad!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had such a good time following your blog, I have it set on my favorites at work, and put it on Mom's favorites too! Love you! Good Luck!!
    Farrar

    ReplyDelete