Hockey Puck, Rattlesnake, Monkey Monkey Underpants

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Over a year, but who's counting?

It's been over a year since I've blogged. In that year my life has changed completely. I'm a mom. I have the most incredible little girl in the world. She's funny and smart and brave. She loves to climb and chase the dogs and bring us book after book to read.

Being a mom has made me grow and change in ways I never thought possible. It's been amazing. It's also been incredibly hard. There are so many times that I've felt like I needed an outlet where I could talk about what I'm feeling. I'm not good at that on a personal level. I'm too awkward for it and too easily embarrassed. Even though most people who (used to) read my blog know me in real life, a lot of the stuff I hope I can say here I won't be able to say in person. Not yet anyway. I hope I can get there.

So, I'm back. For now. You know I'm not good with consistency - just stop by every once in a while please. Give me the chance to tell the truth. To share how awesome my kid is. To type many sentence fragments. I'll reward you with cute pictures, and possibly some words that make you feel like someone else knows what you're talking about and how you're feeling. This is just my re-intro post. My "I'm back" post. There will be more soon I promise!

P.S. Here are a couple of those pictures I promised you!
Clara - Day 1

Clara - Day 365 in her birthday shirt!


2 comments:

  1. yay! i'm glad you're back! maybe that will give me the inspiration to blog again! it's been about a year and a half for me too!

    ReplyDelete