Hockey Puck, Rattlesnake, Monkey Monkey Underpants

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Recommendations

So, at the request of several people, I am giving in to posting again. While I'm trying to think of a couple of things that I might actually want to write about, I figured I could at least link to two of my favorite websites in hopes that they might bring you as much joy as they do me.

The first:

When Parents Text

This website is glorious. I wish my mother even knew how to text because I'm sure that gems like these would come out of it. My new goal in life is to teach her, just so I'll have something to post on this website. I. love. it.

Second:

People of Walmart

I don't shop at Walmart, so sometimes I miss out on the colorful characters that show up there. You can look at crazy people at Walmart's all over America, or you can just see those from your own state if you're looking for someone you know. Either way, this website will make you feel better about the outfit you're wearing right now.

Enjoy!

1 comment: