Hockey Puck, Rattlesnake, Monkey Monkey Underpants

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Official Endorsements

There are two things that I think you need to know about:


1. Envirosax has two new products.


Slingsax:
and Mini sax:

I need one of each. Just leave a comment if you want to buy me these and I'll happily accept. Thanks.

2. This blog because oh my gosh this women is so funny that I have literally almost peed my pants several times from reading her blog. She never disappoints in being really crude, completely honest, and hilarious. I love her.

One thing I'm not endorsing today is Michael Buble. For some reason Pandora thinks that I want to hear multiple songs by him. I don't. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what band I said I like that made Pandora think I would want to listen to Michael Buble. Or Savage Garden. Or Bon Jovi. I'm not interested in any of that. But I may have listened to the Justin Beiber song it played earlier. That kid is like crack for my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment