Hockey Puck, Rattlesnake, Monkey Monkey Underpants

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Coupon Clipping Fiend!

I never look over and see who's following me on my blog. Mostly because the number never changes so usually looking over is disappointing. I should probably be more interesting if I want people to read this. Or you know, I could post more.
But imagine my surprise when I did look over today and not only do I have a new follower, she happens to be one of my BFF's who has a blog and DIDN'T TELL ME! Which is fine, I'll forgive her. But you should really go check out her blog because A) she's fabulous in real life B) her blog is way more interesting than mine (I'll work on that) and C) this lady can help you save big bucks! I hope that one day I can be as good at saving money as she is. I'm amazed at how much money she saves. She is my guru. Though I'll never be quite as good as coupon clipping as she is because I usually don't plan before going to the grocery store, or if I do I might forget to make a list or actually print out coupons. I'm working on it. Her blog is teaching me well.

So go, visit, and learn!

1 comment:

  1. hey that's me!!!! yay!!! i can't believe people actually take time to read it! haha sorry i didn't tell you, i just literally started it like this past weekend and don't think about telling people! mine is not as near great as ones i follow, but i'm learning...at least how to keep up a blog anyway. :) but also, yours is cuter than mine...i need to work on the cuteness factor! but pictures are fun! speaking of other blogs, you need to check out totally target, it's on my blog roll...you'll become obsessed!

    ReplyDelete